First off - props to this lady for starting food tours. My first reaction was "Why didn't I think of that?!"
Reviews of this look positive and it looks like a great way to spend a day - 2 hours, 5 tastings, $60 per person. And from one review I saw it looked like a beer tasting was included too!
Great way to explore a neighborhood and meet some new people. The next tours will be in the Lower East Side so check out the BLOG and FACEBOOK page for more info.
And now I'm hungry...
Shall we do this?
Laura-come join a Lady Of Grand food tour! How did you hear about us? Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJolie
I would love to! Please let me know when the next one is :) I honestly don't remember now where I first read about it though I'm sure it was me stumbling upon you through some food blog!
Delete