Thursday, July 19, 2012

THRILLIST

So as all of my friends know I am an addict of coupon emails - Groupon, Livingsocial, Gilt, Ruelala, Fab.com, ETC.
Lately some of the best deals I've been finding have been on Thrillist.
Think of Thrillist as a guys version of Gilt City - a lot of beer drinking deals, rock climbing deals, drunk brunches, amazing things. In addition, they're also very well curated events and they have articles on new fun places around the city as well so it's always a great read each day.
So far I did a beer tasting at The Growler Station and my boyfriend recently purchased a beer tasting card where he can go to 30 different bars across the NY boroughs for a pint of beer or a tasting of three different beers at each bar. GREAT way to see new places. I've been seeing mini golf championship deals (complete with a 2 hour open bar!!) but have yet to find it on a date I can go - waiting on this one...
However the point of this all is that there's an awesome deal today for ROCK CLIMBING at Brooklyn Boulders. I have yet to go but I hear it's awesome - GET ON IT!

Go All Spiderman at Brooklyn Boulder’s Climbing Event

$25 for a pass to the 22,000sqft climbing gym, shoe rental, t-shirt + skills exhibition on 7/28

No comments:

Post a Comment